OK Rut Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buddy shot this deer at 1530 yesterday. Mile and a half away from where we had him in camera. The other is an 8 I let walk yesterday morning....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 225
  • image.png
    image.png
    562.8 KB · Views: 237

Jeremy1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woods were quiet yesterday. Saw several does moving in groups of three to five. No bucks. Sat tonight and saw nothing until an hour before dark. Doe ran across pasture 200 yds out being pursued by a moderate sized buck. I grunted and 5 mins later a a much larger buck sprinted in from about 300 yds away, did a nose to the ground circle where the doe and previous buck were and headed out after them. I can pinpoint where things stand. No matter, I'll be hunting i the morning..... Happy to have a big bow buck down and looking for something special in rifle season!

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checked a camera on my way in this afternoon. LOTS of does in big groups at the feeder. Some small bucks, but none of the big ones we have been seeing. Our does seem to hit the feeders early in the evening then move out into the green food plot. That's when the bucks seem to show up. Thats the best pattern I can describe. Now the morning ....I'm completely lost. No pattern whatsoever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom