Ok...stupid question time...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was gonna make this a poll, but I'm expecting a plethora of answers from my fellow OSA brethrens and brethrenetts.

Personally, I've never been to a karaoke bar. Never. But I've often thought about going and what song(s) I would pick. My short list would probably be...

Piano Man by Billy Joel
Gimme Three Steps by Skynyrd
The Sky Is Crying by SRV
Detroit Rock City by KISS
Simple Man by Skynyrd
A Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Jr.

Anyway, those are just a few. What about you guys? Name a few songs that you sing in the car on the way home that you think you could pull off on stage.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED, some of those songs are…vocally challenging. Personally, I’d stick to Hank Jr.

A man’s got to know his limitations….and karaoke is my kryptonite. They’d pay me NOT to sing or tomato me off the stage.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't a karaoke bar, but a car cruise. DJ offered a $25 prize to anyone that could sing the Brady Bunch theme.

Yes, I won.

Later, he offered up, again, for Gilligan's Island.

Yep, I done it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
In high school I had a three octave range and brought home 1's in solos and mixed chorus at Tri State. My voice has changed to baritone and there aren't many songs I can sing lead on. I would have to practice for a week or two to get my voice back. Then brother, watch out. In church choir, I'm shy just a few notes from singing the bass line.

Use Me - Bill Withers

Sittin on the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding

I can't think of any more I like in my range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom