OK Tag Agencies are Changing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The tag agent office in Ada is great for vehicle stuff. Usually very little wait time. For drivers license services it sucks, big time.

However, dealing with the DPS(?...I think that's what it's called) in Ada for CDL issues pretty much makes me homicidal. People are lining up before 6am to try to get in, sometimes waiting for hours, only to be told they're not going to be helped that day. It's the worst I've ever seen...and coming from Colorado that's setting the bar pretty freakin' high.

I can't even update the address on my CDL because I can't get in to get that done. I'll be damned if I'm gonna wait around all day just to be told to come back and go thru the same BS the next day. F- that.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The tag agent office in Ada is great for vehicle stuff. Usually very little wait time. For drivers license services it sucks, big time.

However, dealing with the DPS(?...I think that's what it's called) in Ada for CDL issues pretty much makes me homicidal. People are lining up before 6am to try to get in, sometimes waiting for hours, only to be told they're not going to be helped that day. It's the worst I've ever seen...and coming from Colorado that's setting the bar pretty freakin' high.

I can't even update the address on my CDL because I can't get in to get that done. I'll be damned if I'm gonna wait around all day just to be told to come back and go thru the same BS the next day. F- that.
Never again will I try to use Ada. Go to Roff, Stratford, or Sulphur. Anywhere other than Ada. I got my real ID in Sulphur. Took passport, in and out 15 minutes.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I went to Edmond office to renew CDL. Got there at 5am.

Yes, 5 am.

There were more than a dozen people ahead of me in line. Outside an office that opens at 8am, in the dark.

This is insane.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ada has one guy doing the testing. Thats what is insane.

Latest posts

Top Bottom