Ok, that's it. I just saw the stupidest thing ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bunch?

Where they all at?

90k deaths and counting. That’s a lot of death certificates and two men can keep a secret when one of them is dead.

Lots of hospitals, lots of doctors, lots of MEs and family members. I’d need more than one or two claims to believe this one.
When he says “a bunch” he means oodles and gobs.
More doctors saying what he needs to hear than he can even keep track of.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m genuinely curious as I’ve seen this claim repeatedly.

Do you have any data to back that up?

Does anyone have any proof of the “car crash victim listed as covid death”....as in someone came into the hospital dying from car crash injuries and they just happened to give them a covid test before they died so they could claim it was covid?

Like, really curious. I haven’t had the interest to dive that deep into the conspiracy.

Here’s what I could see. Someone in the hospital with respiratory complications as a result of a car crash contracts covid-19 and dies as a result of complications from that virus. That’s a legit covid death. The presence of a comorbidity doesn’t invalidate the death count. It impacts the severity of the disease and is relevant to how we should perceive it though.

Same as someone with diabetes dying from covid. Yeah, the diabetes would’ve maybe killed them eventually but covid killed them now. Is it not valid to list that as a covid death?

If someone with obesity, hypertension or diabetes has a stroke or heart attack and tests positive for COVID. Does that mean COVID killed them?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think much light is going to be shed on this controversy becayse we have no experience or background as medical examiners...I imagine cause of death judgements are subjective in many cases

Almost everything we "know" about the epidemic has been filtered by journalists. They are always looking to provoke fear or outrage in order to get you to read their article. Reader beware!
"It is all a hoax or conspiracy"......versus......."It is worse than they are letting us know: we are doomed"
I'm going to stick my neck out and say the truth is somewhere in between.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, that's it. I just saw the stupidest thing ever!
I thought you were going to say, you looked into the mirror again.lol
'Sorry Buddy, it was too good to pass up'

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone with obesity, hypertension or diabetes has a stroke or heart attack and tests positive for COVID. Does that mean COVID killed them?

Only if it played a role in their illness and death per CDC guidance on reporting....and it's not an all or nothing proposition.

I haven't seen a single credible report of a single death from stroke or or heart attack in someone who simply tested positive for the virus but didn't have symptoms and was listed as a COVID-19 death.

See this analysis and the actual CDC reporting guidelines: https://www.clickondetroit.com/heal...als-reporting-all-deaths-as-covid-19-related/

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

@tRidiot had a pretty good explanation for this. In a nutshell, yes, it would be counted..... but this holds true for all for all of the disease statistics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom