Ok, that's it. I just saw the stupidest thing ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If one were to go to this CDC site and look at the data you could easily see the "all other causes of death are down" claim debunked.

The chart shows the weekly death count from all causes back to 2017. From March of this year to now the death count is above the "threshold of excess deaths" and above the same time last year. If there was a mass conspiracy to replace all or some causes of death with COVID, the numbers of deaths would not be above the threshold of excess deaths, or at least not 10K-15K over the line like it was at it's peak weeks.

Unless they're trucking in bodies and cranking out extra death certificates to make it look good. Or unless the shadow government that is running the CDC is faking the data. In that case. I can't help you. I guess that could happen right? LOL.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard

Edit: If you select "Excess Deaths with and without COVID-19" on the Dashboard pulldown and hit "update dashboard", it will give you an updated graph with the COVID vs non-COVID. COVID deaths are tracking above the excess line.

Deaths.PNG

Last edited:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only if it played a role in their illness and death per CDC guidance on reporting....and it's not an all or nothing proposition.

I get that if COVID caused undo stress on the person and could be pointed to as the cause . . . just not sure how that would be coded if the person was asymptomatic.

I haven't seen a single credible report of a single death from stroke or or heart attack in someone who simply tested positive for the virus but didn't have symptoms and was listed as a COVID-19 death.

I haven't ready any either or bothered to read up on death stats at all.

Thanks

@tRidiot had a pretty good explanation for this. In a nutshell, yes, it would be counted..... but this holds true for all for all of the disease statistics?

I'll admit to not being up on current ICD codes or coding requirements . . .

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We keep hearing about how many people the flu kills and how this current virus is nothing but a thang in comparison, but the flu deaths are calculated in the same way that the Covid deaths are.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While going thru the channels yesterday, a news story caught my eye...

Anne Glenn, widow of John Glenn, dies of Covid-19. She was 100.

:faint:

Is the stupid media circus gonna blame ALL deaths on corona? My God! The woman was 100 frickin' years old and they wanna blame it on Covid-19?

WAKE UP AMERICA!!! :scream:
I’m just glad they’re blaming something else! It’s refreshing to hear of another criminal, rather than blaming everything, down to brown-outs, hangnails, and global warming, on smoking cigarettes!!! :hypnotize:

Latest posts

Top Bottom