OK....Time to bring Clay back...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Clay be allowed back .....Yes or No ?

• yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Costa Rica cost alot more to live in. There are around 10,000american expats in these towns around Ecuador and English it taught to them in grade school because American tourism is their entire economy.
I've researched Costa Rica, Ecuador and Panima City. PC is actually at the top of the list for Expat retirement based on 10 criteria the study did.
I know a guy in McAllen, Tx who was a produce farmer in Ecuador for about 30 years. Owned several hundred acres and employed several dozen people. He said it was the ultimate in weather, work and play....then the govt changed and ruined the economy and life in general for most.. He sold everything while he still could and fled with what he could and with family. I would research Ecuador pretty extensively before I committed to that one.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a guy in McAllen, Tx who was a produce farmer in Ecuador for about 30 years. Owned several hundred acres and employed several dozen people. He said it was the ultimate in weather, work and play....then the govt changed and ruined the economy and life in general for most.. He sold everything while he still could and fled with what he could and with family. I would research Ecuador pretty extensively before I committed to that one.
There is definitely some concern with the government that I have read about. but, it almost sounds like they dont mess too much with Americans because they want our USDs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom