OK....Time to bring Clay back...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Clay be allowed back .....Yes or No ?

• yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome back and enjoy retirement. I get bored sometimes, but there are plenty of lonely housewives whose husbands are still working. 😜
I'm looking at my options and so far the best one seems to be something like this in Manta, Ecuador.
https://www.realtor.com/internation...as-salinas-santa-elena-province-120080910260/
Get a 90 day Visa, come back for a month and go back for 90... rtinse and repeat until I decide if its my permanent fit.
Live like a king on my measly pension with better and much cheaper medical care. Just a thought I'm looking into.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking at my options and so far the best one seems to be something like this in Manta, Ecuador.
https://www.realtor.com/internation...as-salinas-santa-elena-province-120080910260/
Get a 90 day Visa, come back for a month and go back for 90... rtinse and repeat until I decide if its my permanent fit.
Live like a king on my measly pension with better and much cheaper medical care. Just a thought I'm looking into.

My folks have been to a big chunk of the world. They've always said that Costa Rica is one of their favorite places.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My folks have been to a big chunk of the world. They've always said that Costa Rica is one of their favorite places.
Costa Rica cost alot more to live in. There are around 10,000american expats in these towns around Ecuador and English it taught to them in grade school because American tourism is their entire economy.
I've researched Costa Rica, Ecuador and Panima City. PC is actually at the top of the list for Expat retirement based on 10 criteria the study did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom