OK2A and "auditor" Timothy Harper. JEDNKH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK2A had made me feel all warm and fuzzy with this letter.
IMG_6139.JPG

Today I was cruising YouTube lookin for info on why Harper got arrested recently and I stumbled across the following video that tells a little different story.

This info brought to you by NewsNowInola. Credit to Gunsite and the fact that Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that also. Too bad OK2A president got shouted off OSA. I would enjoy hearing his rebuttal. Maybe we can get someone from here to get an official response for us. Gunsite! Either way something smells fishy.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK2A had made me feel all warm and fuzzy with this letter.
View attachment 146622
Today I was cruising YouTube lookin for info on why Harper got arrested recently and I stumbled across the following video.

This info brought to you by NewsNowInola. Credit to Gunsite and the fact that Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.

That's strange. Why just the other day that politician that is pushing to get the law repealed was saying on the news that Harper was a member in good standing with OK2A and recieved an award for all of his hard work. Or something to that effect. :anyone:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I remembered OK2A backing this guy before.
He seems to be having a little squabble with Spencer. Struggle over Power means and methods.
It also seems that Spencer fears that Harper is standing too close to the thrown. Who's the better auditor Spencer or Harper? Palace Intrigue, Big Doins.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that also. Too bad OK2A president got shouted off OSA. I would enjoy hearing his rebuttal. Maybe we can get someone from here to get an official response for us. Gunsite! Either way something smells fishy.

Some of the folks that shouted Spencer down are still here. He has done 10 X more to gain our rights than those that whine and complain about him on this forum.
His boots are on the ground at the capitol building and out in the field.
He is speaking in Ponca City at the Kay county Republicans meeting to give updates and take questions on Dec 21.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom