OK2A and "auditor" Timothy Harper. JEDNKH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
IMO from what I have read and seen, OK2A was all in favor of this guy doing the audits until there was a lot of backlash and then they decided to distance themselves from him.

If somehow that is proven to be incorrect, I will admit I was wrong but that is what I've gathered from the online information I found over the last year or so.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO from what I have read and seen, OK2A was all in favor of this guy doing the audits until there was a lot of backlash and then they decided to distance themselves from him.

If somehow that is proven to be incorrect, I will admit I was wrong but that is what I've gathered from the online information I found over the last year or so.

He became a liability to the cause and not a benefit, and it's okay to change your mind about someone. People do it all the time. Just because I support you today, if you bring shame, I can choose not to support you tomorrow, and there is nothing wrong with that.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
He became a liability to the cause and not a benefit, and it's okay to change your mind about someone. People do it all the time. Just because I support you today, if you bring shame, I can choose not to support you tomorrow, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Mmmm...not quite the same as this situation.

Let me make this clear...

You don't sic your dog on someone and then when he becomes too aggressive try to claim that it isn't your dog.

That is basically what happened here, in my opinion.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the folks that shouted Spencer down are still here. He has done 10 X more to gain our rights than those that whine and complain about him on this forum.
His boots are on the ground at the capitol building and out in the field.
He is speaking in Ponca City at the Kay county Republicans meeting to give updates and take questions on Dec 21.

He was never “shouted down” that I saw, at least not anymore than any of us have been shouted at over the years lol.

He took a controversial position of supporting background checks which drew some heat, but he learned and modified his position, which is admirable.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mmmm...not quite the same as this situation.

Let me make this clear...

You don't sic your dog on someone and then when he becomes too aggressive try to claim that it isn't your dog.

That is basically what happened here, in my opinion.

Okay, that's fair, but let me make this clear.....

In my opinion, anyone that shows any form of support for this colossal douche bag at this point is not a friend of gun owners or their rights.

I'll hold no animus toward anyone that is currently distancing themselves from this guy, including his parents or other close relatives.

I"ll say it again, he's lucky he hasn't been killed, either by LE or a well-intentioned armed citizen.

From looking at his past criminal history, I'd just as soon he not be associated with any cause I support, from constitutional rights to high school football teams.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, that's fair, but let me make this clear.....

In my opinion, anyone that shows any form of support for this colossal douche bag at this point is not a friend of gun owners or their rights.

I'll hold no animus toward anyone that is currently distancing themselves from this guy, including his parents or other close relatives.

I"ll say it again, he's lucky he hasn't been killed, either by LE or a well-intentioned armed citizen.

From looking at his past criminal history, I'd just as soon he not be associated with any cause I support, from constitutional rights to high school football teams.[/QUOTE

wow overreact much?? its sad that FUDDS on here cant understand their rights and get all upset cause someone does something that they wouldnt do. He was not acting strange, or violent or aggressive, so now who would of shot him?? What would be the reason?? i guess you need to go lay down and think and not be a boot licker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom