OK2A Kay County Meeting 1/25/2020 Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you missed our OK2A - Kay County Meeting 1/25/2020 --> Here it is . . .Please share with all your friends. TO JOIN--> ok2a.org <-- then click the "Donate" button.

I am so excited- I just gotta tell everyone !

My first ok2a.org - Kay County Chapter Meeting 1/25 in Ponca City.

65 in attendance (I was hoping for 25-30 max!)
-> We tied or just beat the State Meeting attendance in OKC on 1/21-(with a Kay County population of about 47,000 !)

We signed up 17 New Members !!
-> The OKC meeting signed up 2 New Members...!

Only 1 person got up to leave and that was late in the Q/A part of program.

I spoke from 1:00pm -1:50pm- then wound it up for Q/A and discussion so we could finish in one hour
--> Q/A & Discussion went till 2:45pm, and everyone stayed!

I am sooooo proud of Kay County.

ok2a.org is our very best shot to solve these Gun-Grabbers peacefully thru the Political System . . .and avoid the alternative.

----->NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED <------

Next Meeting----> Saturday 2/29/2020 @ 12:00NOON at New Hope Christian Fellowship -> 401 South Lincoln - Ponca City, OK

Last edited by a moderator:

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meeting in Bartlesville - Washington County Chapter - tomorrow. I may go to meet some more of the Members, but weather not looking good for it.

Last edited:

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there going to be an Osage county meeting?
I don't believe there is an Osage County Chapter - We would LOVE to have one there if you or someone you know might be interested in forming one.

Until you have a Chapter we would LOVE to have you attend our Kay County Chapter meetings -> Ponca City might be closer to Western Osage County then wherever they would have it in Osage . . .

Next Meeting--> Sat. 2/29/2020-->@12:00PM ---> New Hope Christian Fellowship --> 401 S. Lincoln -Ponca city...

Folks we are Running Out Of Time...We MUST stop these Liberty Thieves NOW ! Today !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom