OK2A News & Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You State Senator OK2A Grade . . .
upload_2020-1-31_10-50-42.png

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I have Kevin McDugle and Kim David representing me out in my rural area. Both A++ Kim's sister lives just up the road with her husband I knew when he was a little kid when I lived in Tulsa 60 years ago and 50 miles away. Just never know who you might know to help out if needed.

For some of you who might not have paid attention and not know who is representing you right off, there is a good site to find yours at: https://okpolicy.org/resources/find-your-legislator/

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. But there are way too many C, D, & Fs for my liking. Right along party lines for the most part too. Folks need to pay attention to what's going on in their districts.
Yeah - With this "Grading" System it make it much easier, quicker, and much more efficient for the "Folks" ''to pay attention to what's going on in their districts" - we need to keep their feet to the fire and Vote Out the Anti-Liberty Legislators.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I have Kevin McDugle and Kim David representing me out in my rural area. Both A++ Kim's sister lives just up the road with her husband I knew when he was a little kid when I lived in Tulsa 60 years ago and 50 miles away. Just never know who you might know to help out if needed.

For some of you who might not have paid attention and not know who is representing you right off, there is a good site to find yours at: https://okpolicy.org/resources/find-your-legislator/
-------------
Never hurt to know who might be able to help you out . . .You are Fortunate to have all A++ -> Here in Kay County we have 3 all with an "A" grade. I am going to be pushing them to Up Their Game.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent an email to my Representative referencing his “A” on the OK2A scorecard and thanking him for his support of our 2nd Amendment rights.
That is the way to do it- Pat on the back when good & a Thump when they need it. Be aware those "A" grades could go up to "A+" or "A++" - we want to encourage all of them to improve their Grade . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom