OK2A News & Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with "trekrok's" statement for several reasons. Yes this is a gun site, many different topics about firearms and shooting, looking for or selling firearms and other personal experiences or questions concerning firearms related items and the latest happenings with 2A, ATF, NRA, GOA, Congress and others. Then for some of us it is the "go-to" site for general stuff, covid-19, masks, fishing reports, political crap going on and if we are bored and might need a smile to the couple of Mems threads or do you remember "that old restaurant" or "that old car" stuff or this is what I put on the grill last night stuff just to flex our minds and hopefully put a little smile on our face.

If others are like me, personally I do not have time to go to 25 other websites each day to see if there is something of interest new posted that day. So I come to OSA to get a brief overview of very general world of our 2A rights, new firearm items, or other world happenings I might be interested in. It seems there are many like minded people here who have varied interests, but many similar to mine and in general have scanned other web sites and post general items of interest or opinions similar to mine I most likely would have missed. Many may have posted mostly reasonable differing opinions of items to at least consider about various topics also. Most all posts here on controversial subjects have links which if something sparks my interest I can go look for my self and pursue additional information to form an opinion for myself.

While the 2A organization has their own website to me the highlights from that site along with others if posted here would give me an almost daily update of new things going on for me to look in more detail if I have interest and have time.

I think this would be a good spot for me to give a personal "Thank You" to all who post here and share their thoughts in this "family community", even weird uncle Joe's comments. Sometimes he even makes a good point to consider. Ha Ha

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry if I've missed the obvious, but curious why this thread just basically quit in Oct/20? Everything just being posted elsewhere?
I think that was because we were between legislative sessions so there wasn't much news coming out. It should have picked up as the new session started and new bills were introduced. Why it didn't, I have no idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom