OK2A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad part is that we couldn’t get the bill that would have really strengthened the 2A in Oklahoma to pass. That is the main bill that this state needs. Because at any time we could have our God given right severely infringed upon.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't school funding that stopped movement of the bil. It was another gun related incident. No politician want to be seen voting for any positive gun questions in the current atmosphere.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It wasn't school funding that stopped movement of the bil. It was another gun related incident. No politician want to be seen voting for any positive gun questions in the current atmosphere.
THIS, It’s the same as the hear protection bill that would have removed suppressors from NFA but a shooting happened and the pro2a groups dropped the ball and watched it roll into the sewer

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2018 Survey grades and endorsements by OK2A for the November General Election. This is NOT a final list and may have more candidates and incumbents added. Updated: 10-23-2018

Gubernatorial Candidates
Drew Edmondson, REFUSES TO RETURN SURVEY.
Chris Powell, “A” Survey Rating
Kevin Stitt, REFUSES TO RETURN SURVEY. Has returned NRA Questionnaire.

I just got an email from OK2A with a list of candidates they were endorsing. I snipped the little part above out to share cuz I thought it was odd Stitt refused to return survey. Maybe I'm misreading?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2018 Survey grades and endorsements by OK2A for the November General Election. This is NOT a final list and may have more candidates and incumbents added. Updated: 10-23-2018

Gubernatorial Candidates
Drew Edmondson, REFUSES TO RETURN SURVEY.
Chris Powell, “A” Survey Rating
Kevin Stitt, REFUSES TO RETURN SURVEY. Has returned NRA Questionnaire.

I just got an email from OK2A with a list of candidates they were endorsing. I snipped the little part above out to share cuz I thought it was odd Stitt refused to return survey. Maybe I'm misreading?
I don't pay attention to a lot of my mail either. I chunk a lot straight in the shredder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom