Okay, Let’s Try a Different Set of Grips On This J-Frame Then

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mom stole them from me, and I'm telling Mom you stole them from her.

Nuh uh. I stole 'em from "Uncle" Pete, last time he came over to visit when dad was out of town, remember? I lifted them out of his pants pocket when they hanging on a kitchen chair and they were in the back room talking.

Man, I keep coming back to look at those. Don't think your brother could've done you any better. Make sure you let him have the last biscuit the next time ya'll eat at Mom's house.

Mom doesn't cook too much anymore ever since she got drunk and grinded her thumbs off in the garbage disposal.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely better. But it's hard to dress a humpback Smith up and make it good looking. They just ugly!

Man, I thought I was the only one that considered those humpback Smiths ugly. Not that I wouldn't own, and use one.

Jeez, those things are kinda like the chick with the body built for action, and the 2-bagger face.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been guilty of carrying this little J-Frame a LOT lately...I mean like as in all the time. it's just so easy to stick it in a pocket holster and go about your day.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get folks that claim to easily carry any revolver in a pocket, particularly a trouser pocket.

I don't know what sort of clothes it takes to make a j-frame comfortable in a pocket. I wear jeans 99% of the time, and putting a revolver in there makes me look like I'm carrying a grenade. (or I'm Long Tom...).
I can't sit comfortably, and I walk like I've got a potatoe in my pocket, which is about the size of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom