Okay, You Need To Watch This!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG WTF LOL doesn't even describe it! :bigeye:

Click Here!

The 2:40 mark is Lollerskates!!!

I've been a fan of his for awhile. Saw a couple of oversteers, but who am I to critique him??

He comes from the F1 world.
Nascar sucks and you can see why in this video.

F1 drivers are true racers.......roundy round nascar sucks.

Y'all go ahead and flame me....I'm over 40:D

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a fan of his for awhile. Saw a couple of oversteers, but who am I to critique him??

He comes from the F1 world.
Nascar sucks and you can see why in this video.

F1 drivers are true racers.......roundy round nascar sucks.

Y'all go ahead and flame me....I'm over 40:D

Rally car drivers are some of the most insanely skilled and just plain insane racing drivers on the planet. I've been a big fan of the sport for years. KB is currently competing in the FIA WRC and not doing too bad for his 1st year.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ken Block is awesome. Had a chance to meet Vaughn Gitten jr. while I covering the Mid-American Shelby Nationals for a couple of magazines this summer. Here is his Mustang drift car on fire (literally). This is his passenger car, it is setup to give show-goers rides. This was at Hallett Racing Circuit.

Attachments

• Drift Shrunk.jpg
    Drift Shrunk.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 171

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rally car drivers are some of the most insanely skilled and just plain insane racing drivers on the planet. I've been a big fan of the sport for years. KB is currently competing in the FIA WRC and not doing too bad for his 1st year.

the only reason Nascar is so popular is because the crowd can watch the race from start to finish.
F1 and Rally cover so much ground that a spectator can only watch one or two turns.
Its similar to the motocross I used to race.
Go to an outdoor race, and basically it was the family's and pit crew that watched the races as has been stated, one could only watch a couple of corners.
When the motocross went to stadium cross, or area cross, a short course that was extremely technical, the crowds would show up and really get into it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom