OKC area suppressor dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't paid much attention on the tax stamp toys in awhile.

Who are our local area dealers? I understand Major Malfunction is out of the individual sales biz now.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just got started in the Class III game, and I sold out of everything we had in stock. I'm currently waiting for another shipment of suppressors that should be in soon. You've also got Dustin Gaunder at Class III Designs in Mustang, and Cold Hand Arms in north OKC.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for info...I knew some of the folks here were involved.

Do you stock, or can you get, AAC products?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Already have a 14.5" AR with an AAC 51T pinned/welded to it...looking at AAC's Mini4 to keep it short and as light as possible.

Feel free to let the thread drift and talk pros and cons.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you'd be happier with the m4-2000. The mini-4 is still really loud and better serving for flash suppression. I would like to have one, but there is no way I'd buy one over the M4-2000 personally. I like my silencers to make the gun shot as quiet as possible. The M4-2000 is already quite compact and the sound reduction is top notch.

Major Malfunction tested both cans and at 1M left of muzzle the Mini 4 is 2.7 times louder than the M4-2000. 142.6dB and 134dB respectively. The right ear numbers are basically identical with the two suppressors, but that is a measurement of port noise which is heavily host dependent.

I think the length added numbers on their website are misleading as well. The suppressor lengths are correct and typically AAC uses length added over standard A2 flash hider on their length added numbers. They don't quite add up. The difference in length of the two cans should be 1.375" so the difference in length added should be the same since the rear of the suppressor indicates to the same spot on the same mounts. The backs of the cans are identical.

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Silencer_5c99d865.jpg

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what drew me to the mini4, such a small amout of "length added"....but your math adds up. Wonder what they have wrong...is the OAL of the mini4 shorter than they list...or did someone just mess up the math?

Latest posts

Top Bottom