OKC Gun Club... I'm considering joining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Looking at the calendar, it seems that a lot of stuff is reserved pretty much every day. How does it affect just randomly wanting to go shoot one day?
You can almost always find a place to shoot. The calender makes it look busier than it is. There is a board at the entrance that has all the ranges listed with open or closed next to them. If a range is closed, sometimes you can go to that range and find out when they are wrapping up.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
3B2F2B99-C8CF-49BB-B31F-C0DEA2977E98.jpeg

P5X

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members!

Question on the silhouette range.. I had a hard time seeing the rifle round targets on the 200-500m berms with the Mk1 eyeball. Are they on the left or right side?

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can almost always find a place to shoot. The calender makes it look busier than it is. There is a board at the entrance that has all the ranges listed with open or closed next to them. If a range is closed, sometimes you can go to that range and find out when they are wrapping up.
In a little over a year of being a member, I've had two occasions where I wanted to shoot and couldn't shoot a range because of a class. I've been there almost every weekend in that time.

Those two times, I just helped worked the event unit it was done, then shot.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members!

Question on the silhouette range.. I had a hard time seeing the rifle round targets on the 200-500m berms with the Mk1 eyeball. Are they on the left or right side?
If you're standing on the range, right side or east. I've never shot closer than the 300M berm on that range.

200, 300, 385 and 500 meters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom