OKC Gun Club... I'm considering joining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yuge turnout today. I got there at 0945 for the High Power Orientation and they didn't get started until almost 1030ish. Probably 75 or more for the orientation too.

I'm excited for the Highpower to be open.
Did they provide an update on when the High Power Range was going to re-open? I’ve been told they are replacing the bridge at the pit but was wondering if they were going to wait to re-open the range until after the 1000 yard range was completed.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did they provide an update on when the High Power Range was going to re-open? I’ve been told they are replacing the bridge at the pit but was wondering if they were going to wait to re-open the range until after the 1000 yard range was completed.
It was supposed to open back up this weekend, but weather postponed the construction for it. That's what the last news letter said.

They are planning for a big match in March and mentioned it a few times today. I'm assuming it will be open before they start work on the 1000 yard.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost 100 new members today. I went by the Benchrest range on my way out at about 11, it was completely empty. Both of them. They must have gotten busy right after that.

Welcome to all the new members!

Spoke with @Mats after the orientation, but nobody else identified themselves. I did chat with a few interested in the Military Benchrest shoot.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what it takes to use the clubhouse, but the shelter right near the entrance - the original trap range - is relatively easy to reserve for group use.
That's what I meant. Just couldn't think of what it was called.

My Blackstone is mobile and if we do get together and want to cook some grub, I'll volunteer to cook.

Latest posts

Top Bottom