OKC Gun shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerM

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all,

I’m in OKC for a week from Texas. Can y’all tell me which gun shops are worth visiting while I’m here? Specifically I’m looking for a shop that might abundant accessories (as I’m looking for a Magpul magwell for another Glock I bought last week). Otherwise any exciting shops would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tyler

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question for you TylerM.Does cdnn have a storefront where the public can buy from them? I have bought quite a bit online from them over the years but I plan to be in that area around the end of the year.Thanks

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner state pawn and village tactical. And of course, h&h and Wilshire gun.
Welcome aboard Tyler, don’t be a stranger!

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun World in Del City. Most corrupt "gun business" in Oklahoma (well, next to the 1000 yard Rijas rifle manufacturing), but you have to experience it at least once so you can tell your buddies you visited the home of the $800 Glock and the $100 brick of 22's.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun World in Del City. Most corrupt "gun business" in Oklahoma (well, next to the 1000 yard Rijas rifle manufacturing), but you have to experience it at least once so you can tell your buddies you visited the home of the $800 Glock and the $100 brick of 22's.
Gawdam, bro! You owe me a new keyboard before 8 o'clock. Well played sir, well played.

Latest posts

Top Bottom