OKC Gun Show This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The shows in the city have turned into complete rip offs. The Buch

Yes, they are no longer what they used to be, but they are still a very enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours. I always see something new, or something I think I might want, and I usually see someone I know. If we stop going, they sure won't improve. With the fairgrounds charging for parking, it will be interesting to see what new venues rise to the top.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I walked into the show at the Heritage House the Sunday before last and it was completely dead and the guy wanted 10 bucks and I told him no thanks and went to the Buchanan show at Crossroads and it was 5 bucks and a better show from what I saw, I enjoyed it anyway. When they start charging to park at the fairgrounds whenever they do the gunshows there will be dead, nobody is going to pay $14 to get in and $5 or $10 to park. They've destroyed the fairgrounds and I guess there trying to destroy the gunshows there too.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm doing the little show at Ponca City this weekend. Only doing three tables and they are cheap. Great room pretty cheap and I enjoy the pace where I can answer folks questions make recommendations and not feel like the events are getting ahead of me. Just hope the sensy and tupperware displays are limited.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm doing the little show at Ponca City this weekend. Only doing three tables and they are cheap. Great room pretty cheap and I enjoy the pace where I can answer folks questions make recommendations and not feel like the events are getting ahead of me. Just hope the sensy and tupperware displays are limited.

Is it at the National Guard Armory?
Don’t know if I can make it as it’s deer season, but it’s usually a pretty good smaller show.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

$50 per table ???

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree with the entry fees being too much... I am just recently getting back into guns, shooting, hunting, etc. now that we're close to an empty nest. I remember 25 years ago going to gun shows at the fairgrounds, they were shoulder to shoulder, won't even guess how many tables there were either. Of course, there was not the problem of thieving bastards either. Everyone was like minded and was just a great time.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree with the entry fees being too much... I am just recently getting back into guns, shooting, hunting, etc. now that we're close to an empty nest. I remember 25 years ago going to gun shows at the fairgrounds, they were shoulder to shoulder, won't even guess how many tables there were either. Of course, there was not the problem of thieving bastards either. Everyone was like minded and was just a great time.
Amen brother. This weekend had 2 of those little gang-bangers just hovering at my table looking for their chance. I cable all my guns now though. One was higher than a kite, and wanted to purchase a $1000 pistol I had---and he actually had the wad of cash to back it up...... I told him no sale today, and you're in no shape to even be inside a gun show, much less trying to buy....They became offended of course, but moved on down the aisle. After hearing this a few more times they finally got the hint, and pulled their low slung drawers up and slinked out of the building. No time for this BS

Latest posts

Top Bottom