Okc gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one last weekend was good I guess, I found some decently priced stuff that I liked, even bought one... of course, my likes are pretty limited, so they could've been asking $800 for every Glock and I wouldn't have noticed LOL

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at it like a trip to the museum. There is occasionally some neat old stuff to look at - and I'm not really expecting to buy anything.
And, you get to hear guys trying to sell guns by telling garbled up history lectures about "this here gun was used by Chesty Puller to light some Coleman fuel during the winter at Valley Forge" and "the German forces almost had us at the Battle of a Belgian Lady's Bulged Corset."
I figure those history lessons are about as good as you would get at most colleges today.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look at it like a trip to the museum. There is occasionally some neat old stuff to look at - and I'm not really expecting to buy anything.
And, you get to hear guys trying to sell guns by telling garbled up history lectures about "this here gun was used by Chesty Puller to light some Coleman fuel during the winter at Valley Forge" and "the German forces almost had us at the Battle of a Belgian Lady's Bulged Corset."
I figure those history lessons are about as good as you would get at most colleges today.
I"m just thankful that we're still allowed to have gun shows............... You know .............that day maybe coming...............

Latest posts

Top Bottom