OKC Mayor Signs Anti-Carry Petition!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they get it on the ballot, I suspect OKC and Tulsa would be the only places that would vote for repeal. My impression were those were about the only representatives that voted against it in the first place.

But I doubt they even get it on the ballot.

EagleOK

New to the site!
Reaction score
OK2A response to Mayor Holt signing anti-constitutional carry petition.
A786C193-79B8-4377-A866-0F6DC0F4D37B.jpeg

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. If they get the required signatures in time, implementation of constitutional carry will be delayed until after the state wide vote.

Over 59k valid signatures from registered voters by next Thursday? Think they can pull it off? Their main focus is OKC and Tulsa. They just might do it. Lots of urbanites who are terrified of guns in those metro areas.

The people in OKC and Tulsa are the ones that need to be able to carry the most out of all our cities.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they get it on the ballot, I suspect OKC and Tulsa would be the only places that would vote for repeal. My impression were those were about the only representatives that voted against it in the first place.

But I doubt they even get it on the ballot.
I highly , highly doubt Tulsa would vote to repeal.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t this block Constitutional Carry until November 2020?
I highly , highly doubt Tulsa would vote to repeal.

Vote to repeal is the second step. There are plenty of anti gun folks in OKC and Tulsa and if they can get the required signatures in time, the bill gets delayed for a long time. That gives them time to campaign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom