OKC Metro Area Eat-N-Shoot Ideas:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So our last ENS was down at Tri-City Gun Club, hosted by ChadH20, and we had a hoot! We need another get together real soon. How about some ideas on where and when? It would be awesome if we could find another outdoor place, but we may have to settle for an indoor range.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far...little to no interest right now in organizing an ENS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While we generally attend pert near all ENS, the summer schedule pretty much prohibits our attendance. Now after our little $@&%!#, I mean lovely and well behaved kids are back in the classroom, Jen and I are all in once again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I am thinking the deal is. Perhaps we should put the next Metro Area ENS on hold then until school resumes.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you guys/gals ever do an ENS out near Tulsa?

We do them all over, but I know a lot of members can't or don't want to always travel, so I was trying to maybe do one local here for the Metro OKC area...of course, anyone is welcome to come. Back to Tulsa: Sure, we can set one up for around here too...just need to find someone to serve as the host, handle logistics and stuff like where to eat and shoot and so on and go from there.

Like Dave said above though, here in OKC area, H&H is a possibility...although my preference for an indoor range is Big Boys, due to the ventilation system and such. I have never shot at a range in the Tulsa area, wanna scope some places out for us and get back to me maybe? Typically, we get 10-15 people to show for the average ENS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom