OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I saw druryj post about someone stepping up and planning and organizing the next Eat-N-Shoot, I figured why not. So lets give this a shot.

Date: April 29th, 2017
1. Meet at Halftime Sports Grill, 6812 SW 55th, at 11:00 AM. We'll have a grand ol' time talkin and grubbin!
2. We'll head to Big Boys Gun Range, 7812 SW 74th at Approx. 1:00pm. We'll just keep shooting till we've had enough, or we run out of ammo.

This will be a fun event! I wasn't able to make the last one, but i'm all set for this ENS. Excited to meet everyone! This will be a great day to bring your family and friends (if you still have any.)
Let me know if you're going to be able to make it.
Please bring Guns and Ammo!

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent! Count me in for sure. Let me know if you need anything; the last few ENS events have been awesome. I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm..the S&B Burger franchise in Lawton has a gun-buster sign at the entrance - how about this one?

Well our organizer, cityhilbilly, will need to find that out and post up in here. We can always take our money somewhere where we are welcome you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom