OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah! It's a happening thing my man; a real going-on! We've had a hoot of a shoot the last two times we've done this ENS, and I bet we will this time too.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update:

Not only are we still on for the ENS on Saturday, April 29, but we will be giving away TWO Gift Cards good for a free range trip to Big Boys Guns and Range as well, courtesy of our fine OSA member Steelfingers. He bought two of these cards the last time he and I went shooting there and passed them on to me today to give away, as he may not be able to make it due to an important personal event he must attend. I'll figure out some cheesy way to give the cards away; so I'll see you all at Halftime Grill for lunch and then at Big Boys for some shooting!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope youse guys ain't a bunch of bad-weather-Nancy-boys who won't show up cause it might rain a little on Saturday; maybe some of the ladies will make it again anyway; hella lot more pleasant to look at than some of ya'll's ugly mugs! Jimmy, for example, he's so dang ugly he don't need a gun; he just give the bad guys an ugly look and scare the poor S.O.B. to death. Dang ugly like that...oughta make him get a license to just walk around in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom