OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will find out tomorrow when I am in the area, and get back to everyone. If plans change I will send everyone a PM as well as make changes in the original post. Thanks for letting me know.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be able to come. I have a previous obligation with a youth group I'm involved with. Kinda depends on when I need to be there.

I don't mind eating someplace with a gun busters sign. They are as entitled to their opinion as I mine
Besides they won't know I'm carrying anyway

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind eating someplace with a gun busters sign. They are as entitled to their opinion as I mine
Besides they won't know I'm carrying anyway
Found something on another website. Here it is Word for Word.
"There was a sign at the ALDI store in Milwaukee and a CCW holder "didn't see it" and stopped a robbery.

Then there was a vendor at a goodwill parking lot that stopped a robbery also. He must of missed the sign too

Now I would never tell anyone to break the law but some of them signs are in the darnedest spots"

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like that one too!
I sent an email to the S&B Store, as well as will be driving down to them to talk with them and find out. If that is a no go, Do people want to stick with the Halftime Sports Grill, Or venture off and try something new?

Latest posts

Top Bottom