OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will bring my MK III with a cheap red dot, and my Wilson 1911. I may try and bring some other ones as well.

Please do bring the MK III with red dot; if I was gonna put a red dot on a pistol, it would probably be on my Ruger. I still think it just won't work for me but I'd like to verify that before I either scratch it off my list or go see the eye doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Please do bring the MK III with red dot
I will be bringing a S&W 22 with a dot and a Ruger MKIV 22/45 lite with a dot as well, a Kimber .45 with dot and RRA rail and a Burris Fastfire III 3MOA dot NIB I have for those interested, fits on a standard Picatinny rail. All will be "free to shoot", especially the Burris. Oh, almost forgot the FNH 5-7.

David

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please do bring the MK III with red dot; if I was gonna put a red dot on a pistol, it would probably be on my Ruger. I still think it just won't work for me but I'd like to verify that before I either scratch it off my list or go see the eye doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I make it, I will bring the MK III. It is one of my favorite pistols to shoot. I put the red dot on it back when I had cataracts. It is a cheap one I got at H&H when they had one of their clearing it out sales.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awesome is a shooter, the gun is the tool they use to display their awesomeness, be it an awesome shot or an awesome sense of humor. Shooters are AWESOME!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom