OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't there a song like that? "Annie get your gun" or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you find out if full auto is even allowed there? Even of I don't make it this time, I might be able to make it another.

You guys need to have one of these at Wilshire Guns (if you are taking requests). I'd like an excuse to go check the place out one of these days. Shoot, I might just have to go by myself one of these days. It's kinda nice to shoot by yourself sometimes.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess full auto doesn't hold the thrill for me it does for some others...years as an Infantry Officer in the USMC will do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guess full auto doesn't hold the thrill for me it does for some others...years as an Infantry Officer in the USMC will do that.
Yep, carried the M60 when I was a young troop before OCS, the m16s were full auto then as well, shot my fill. On the bright side we didn't have to pay for all that ammo!!! I could not afford to shoot much .223/5.56 on auto at all, besides only my first round would hit the target, I really suck at full auto.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cares about the tax stamp on a MG, it's the price of the gun that gets me, lol.

Shot a binary AR for the first time a couple weeks ago. You can empty a mag pretty darn quick. One is on the way. ;)

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No experience, like most of you, with fully auto. I watched some burst fire, which is about all I could do (maybe). I hope someone brings one to an ENS and more importantly...BRINGS AMMO.....Ha!
If this were to happen, typically ammo is the shooter's responsibility, not the owners. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom