OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - Feb 5th 10:00 AM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know BBG have RSO. Just recently they also had an incident. Fact of the matter is, some haven't been taught correctly or sufficiently.

Remember how that incident was discussed here? I wouldn't want to be part of the group that is talked about because of an incident.

Thanks for letting us know you wont show. :rolleyes:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone should know, if you don't listen up, your safety and everyone's safety is your and our responsibility. In other words. Watch what you do and what others do. See something, do something. Simple.
No one should take offense to this. I did it a couple of weeks ago at a range (that will remain nameless) when a guy giving a class, kept racking and checking guns behind the line and pointing it sideways (RIGHT AT ME). I motioned for him to come outside the range area. Told him that I didn't want to say anything in front of his class, but he can't be doing that.
I don't think he was happy but he thanked me for not saying anything in front of his class.
It's about safety.
At my golf course, every member is considered a Marshall. If you see something that's wrong, it's your responsibility to call them on it to protect the course.
Same thing but a hell of lot more serious when you're talking about firearms.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty easy. No loaded guns behind the firing line. Guns are in the cases when carried to and from the firing line. Guns at the firing line are always pointed down range.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a reminder: Our OKC area Eat-N-Shoot is this Sunday!

1. Meet at 10:00 AM at Big Boys Guns and Range at 8620 SW 74th

2. At about 12:00 noon, we will go to: Halftime Sports Grill at 6812 SW 55th

Please consider leaving long guns in the cars until we get settled in and get our lanes. I anticipate anywhere from 6-10 of us, but the more the merrier. I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as can make it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you can do one on a Saturday some time - Sunday mornings are pretty much permanently booked at our house.

I'll talk to the guys who are able to come to the one this Sunday and see how they feel about a Saturday in March. Being an old retired guy, I can pretty much go anytime, but I understand how hard it is to find a day and time that is good for everyone. Anytime you wanna go shoot at Big Boys though, gimme a shout. That's pretty much become my go-to indoor range, I have a membership there. Good range; good retail side for firearms, and good people that work there and run the place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom