OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - March 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 8 of us so far here...We are chowing down at Halftime Sports Grill; hope to see you at the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think by the time we got done eating and all and got to the range, we ended up with like 12 OSA peeps and a couple of guests too. It was a really fun time; I forget how many guns I got to shoot today, but I cleaned 5 when I got home! I had fun with them all, but I especially enjoyed shooting Sanford's Anti-Aircraft Missile (disguised as a pistol), and mightymouse brought an Hk P2000 and 2000sk I got to work out with. He also had a Hungarian Hi-Power which was very nice. All of those guns are awesome shooters. I might have to have one of those sk models now after shooting his. I got to shoot JWRyan's RMR'd CZ-P09 too, but me and red dots on a pistol aren't real good buddies yet...nice gun though. Well, It was a good event, and it's nice to put faces to names. Oh, and a couple of guys brought their better halves along too so we didn't just have a bunch of ugly mugs there to look at. Thanks to you guys. Let's be thinking a out the next one. What we need is a nice outdoor spot maybe before it gets too dang hot!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well OG&E showed up with my meters for the last 10 units at my job site at noon.. Had no idea they were coming, said he just had some free time between emergency calls! So needless to say he crapped all over my free time LOL.

Whens the next one? Next weekend I hope!:cool:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well OG&E showed up with my meters for the last 10 units at my job site at noon.. Had no idea they were coming, said he just had some free time between emergency calls! So needless to say he crapped all over my free time LOL.

Whens the next one? Next weekend I hope!:cool:

Yeah, we figured something came up, man...and we haven't even began to plan the next one, but if you just wanna meet up and go shoot, just holler and we'll go. It must suck to still have to work huh? Bummer...me no worky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom