OKC PD Local Hero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember a 21 year veteran trooper in Colorado (@OK Corgi Rancher you might remember this) caught weaving in his patrol vehicle on I 25 IIRC. After being stopped by county he was found to be DUI. He was not only charged for DUI he was also charged for having a weapon in his possession while being intoxicated. I'm pretty sure he was terminated and lost all his retirement because of his stupid and IMO unforgivable, decision to drive under the influence.
Alcohol only or some left handed cigarettes mixed in?

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“I don’t care if you’re a gang banger or the president of the United States,” said Sgt. Skinner. “If I were to treat you differently like some South Side Loco or some pedo, how does that look on me?”

“Okay, I’m not asking you for that,” said French.

Get help before it's too late, fellas.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember a 21 year veteran trooper in Colorado (@OK Corgi Rancher you might remember this) caught weaving in his patrol vehicle on I 25 IIRC. After being stopped by county he was found to be DUI. He was not only charged for DUI he was also charged for having a weapon in his possession while being intoxicated. I'm pretty sure he was terminated and lost all his retirement because of his stupid and IMO unforgivable, decision to drive under the influence.
Cops, Judges, Politicians, doctors, and Indian Chiefs, are all just people! People have faults, and we the people must weed these people out of positions of POWER!! We had a District Judge in Creek Country years ago, that was CAUGHT masterbating on the bench, while court was in session?? I think he was tried and convicted of trading verdicts for sex, and using his authority to punish anyone that turned him down!! He spent a little time in jail, and was disbarred I think? The ONLY way he was caught was people that worked with him closely, finially got the couurage to turn him in!! No one else would have been believed, I suspect?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cops, Judges, Politicians, doctors, and Indian Chiefs, are all just people! People have faults, and we the people must weed these people out of positions of POWER!! We had a District Judge in Creek Country years ago, that was CAUGHT masterbating on the bench, while court was in session?? I think he was tried and convicted of trading verdicts for sex, and using his authority to punish anyone that turned him down!! He spent a little time in jail, and was disbarred I think? The ONLY way he was caught was people that worked with him closely, finially got the couurage to turn him in!! No one else would have been believed, I suspect?
Medicine Lodge had a judge magistrate that was a total slob. In restaurants, he would throw his chicken bones on the floor. One place automatically brought a huge trash can with his order. In his office, he wouldn't take the short walk in the courthouse to the men's room, he would pee in the corner of his office.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Medicine Lodge had a judge magistrate that was a total slob. In restaurants, he would throw his chicken bones on the floor. One place automatically brought a huge trash can with his order. In his office, he wouldn't take the short walk in the courthouse to the men's room, he would pee in the corner of his office.
So who was this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom