OKC PD Local Hero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm assuming he'll have his due process...as he should. However, he'll get no sympathy from me. Good job by the Sgt. That captain should've submitted his resignation from his cell in booking. Not so much for the DUI...but specifically for asking the Sgt to turn off his body camera and violate dept policy. Maybe the Sgt can fill his position.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
32 years good service......

one night of being a fool.....

Sad......why stress....troubles...bad judgement of course....who was with him letting him drive...police need a in house support group before more of this happens...

Can't ...get a grip on being a police today...your hated cause St. Floyd of mayhem....upside down world

give him the min. cause he is living his hell now....sorry desk job and retire, .....

he would be preaching to drunks, besides...least he didn't run or fight...like some fools

don't drink and drive....

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
In today's environment, he will be charged as any other drunk. Completely unlike the time I arrested the county attorney for DUI, hit and run property damage only.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm assuming he'll have his due process...as he should. However, he'll get no sympathy from me. Good job by the Sgt. That captain should've submitted his resignation from his cell in booking. Not so much for the DUI...but specifically for asking the Sgt to turn off his body camera and violate dept policy. Maybe the Sgt can fill his position.

A 32-year veteran. He'll quietly retire and no more will be said.

New law disqualifies anyone charged or arrested for DUI for holding a CLEET license. Without a CLEET license, he can't be an Officer. Even if he pleads it down to a misdemeanor, he's done. Charges would have to be dismissed and at this point, that's not likely going to happen. This is far from over. He will be unemployed, and he will lose some retirement benefits. He will not put his papers in and slide off quietly into the night. No post retirement job in uniform making money at the Thunder games, Paycom, banks, etc. He'll be working Loss Prevention at Home Depot, or door greeter at Walmart. He's already living at his mom's, I don't see things getting much better for him after this. Oh, and I came back to add, that was his city vehicle he was driving...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom