OKC police bodycam of shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welllll, dickhead played a stupid game…..and lost.

This time. The cops played a pretty stupid game, too, and were very lucky in this instance.

The entire search of that 5th wheel was a goat f**k by those officers from the start. The way they nonchalantly entered, opened doors, stood in doorways, etc...is how cops get killed.

While I think the Sgt did an outstanding job of remaining calm and engaging the threat I'd be all up in his a55, too, if I was his boss for not insisting his subordinates use sound tactics and procedures, that are most certainly taught at that PD, while searching a structure.

That's the sort of incident that becomes training material for how NOT to do something, for years.

Michael M

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, anyone that says LEO's aren't underpaid need to watch this. Might be some teaching points to the officers in there also.

Oklahoma City police release dramatic bodycam footage of suspect ambushing officers
This was a pretty intense situation not knowing where the suspect was and hiding under the mattress.
Great to see that the officers were able to get the suspect without any serious harm to any of the officers.
Not paid enough when having to face these situations.
Great job and deserve our respect.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This time. The cops played a pretty stupid game, too, and were very lucky in this instance.

The entire search of that 5th wheel was a goat f**k by those officers from the start. The way they nonchalantly entered, opened doors, stood in doorways, etc...is how cops get killed.

While I think the Sgt did an outstanding job of remaining calm and engaging the threat I'd be all up in his a55, too, if I was his boss for not insisting his subordinates use sound tactics and procedures, that are most certainly taught at that PD, while searching a structure.

That's the sort of incident that becomes training material for how NOT to do something, for years.
It's called over-confidence. They certainly do need a refresher course on the basics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom