OKC Prosecutor Charges 3 Rioters with Terrorism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure they do. Rioting ans terrorism; that's their jobs

Supposedly you can get paid to do it. Soros or someone funding it? I just don't get it... those investigations should be far-reaching and serious. If someone is actually paying people to propagate civil unrest, that is serious. I hope the DoJ is tracing that stuff. People leaving pallets of bricks in downtown areas for rioters?

Think about the video and information they were able to pull up after major crimes and at what speed? Timothy McVeigh, stuff like that? The feds had access to incredible amounts of information. You can't tell me 20+ years later we don't have more information that would lead to the instigators of this stuff.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supposedly you can get paid to do it. Soros or someone funding it? I just don't get it... those investigations should be far-reaching and serious. If someone is actually paying people to propagate civil unrest, that is serious. I hope the DoJ is tracing that stuff. People leaving pallets of bricks in downtown areas for rioters?

Think about the video and information they were able to pull up after major crimes and at what speed? Timothy McVeigh, stuff like that? The feds had access to incredible amounts of information. You can't tell me 20+ years later we don't have more information that would lead to the instigators of this stuff.
Trace the funding and you can usually trace the bad guys.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a clip on channel 9 (can't find it on their website) showing the okc BLM leader saying these 18,19, and 20 year old children are being put on the slave trader's block, it's all about white supremacy, etc.
So much bull shite.
She said they won't stop protesting until the charges are dropped or lowered considerably, they're trying to get organizations from across the country to help with the protests.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh well. Maybe some of them will lose a few pounds in the summer heat instead of laying around at home in their government subsidized AC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because these so-called news channels are local doesn't mean they're not liars. I always thought that channel 4 was
the worse liberal one of the bunch. Guess all these lyin' bastards are all guilty as hell.

The words I was quoting were from the interview with the “leader” who has been making all the demands.

I don’t trust the media either. I’ve noticed many times during interviews that the voice of the person telling their story gets cut at a certain time and the newscaster starts talking yet you can still see the person talking, but no sound. The complete story is NOT being heard.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course they don’t have jobs. They suck benefits from the same govt they protest against. I’m surprised it’s 9 am, that’s too early for a lot of them to get out of bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya gotta miss rush hour to get there, and get home before the lunch rush hour. Public transportation is tough during those times.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a clip on channel 9 (can't find it on their website) showing the okc BLM leader saying these 18,19, and 20 year old children are being put on the slave trader's block, it's all about white supremacy, etc.
So much bull shite.
She said they won't stop protesting until the charges are dropped or lowered considerably, they're trying to get organizations from across the country to help with the protests.

I saw that, too. Did you catch the part where she mentioned something to the effect of the people helping 'fund these crowds'? She is nothing but an instigator. I trust none of the OKC MSM outlets. I think Channel 9 is the least offensive, but they've still got there issues.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any petition you see on change.org is not official or valid. That site is for ANYONE to make a petition about anything. They are not binding in any way.

Prater better stick to his guns.

Yeah, I get that, but depending on how many signatures they get it could help sway the decision makers. Especially if the local news points out they got 15 gazillion signatures or some nonsense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom