OKC Prosecutor Charges 3 Rioters with Terrorism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a story on channel 9 this morning that Prater is reducing the charges........this pisses me off big time.
I can't find the story on their website, and I was half asleep so I didn't catch details, but there's a press conference this afternoon.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a story on channel 9 this morning that Prater is reducing the charges........this pisses me off big time.
I can't find the story on their website, and I was half asleep so I didn't catch details, but there's a press conference this afternoon.
Deep down like the others he is a politician. Hope you weren't betting money on this not happening.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw the channel 9 story; these are the 'protestors' that tried to paint the street and interfered with an officer; this wasn't part of the main riots.
They showed them making a statement, with their fists in the air; one of them said he didn't think they should have been charged at all.
Didn't learn any lesson as far as I can see.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw the channel 9 story; these are the 'protestors' that tried to paint the street and interfered with an officer; this wasn't part of the main riots.
They showed them making a statement, with their fists in the air; one of them said he didn't think they should have been charged at all.
Didn't learn any lesson as far as I can see.
So it's not these guys?

"During protests on May 30, Ortiz allegedly burned an Oklahoma County Sheriff's office van and attempted to burn a nearby bail bonds office. Ruffin allegedly encouraged the "wanton destruction" of the van, while Davis is accused of damaging the bail bonds office."

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So it's not these guys?

"During protests on May 30, Ortiz allegedly burned an Oklahoma County Sheriff's office van and attempted to burn a nearby bail bonds office. Ruffin allegedly encouraged the "wanton destruction" of the van, while Davis is accused of damaging the bail bonds office."

No, this is a different bunch. My bad, sorry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom