OKC Protesters Call for Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They also want the victim’s family and advocates to meet with the mayor, city manager, and the police chief."

This I can get behind. There should be a full investigation to see whom was complicit in enabling this little bastard, and they should face charges themselves.

Can ya'll tell? This deal has got me overly fired up.

What's next? Cops can only return fire with as many bullets as the guys shooting at them fire? I mean, this **** needs to be fair, cause "no one deserves" being shot by the cops, at least not unless it's fair.

I wasn't aware there were rules for gun fights with the police, but apparently only the police have to follow them. I learn something new almost everyday.

I had teenage boys. 3 of them. Every one of them went thru their "I'm a badass" phase. Little shits shoplifted with a buddy of theirs who was a "pro". Mine got a year's probation and a bunch of community service for their trouble. The other kid's parents were pissed at me because their little darling got the same treatment and the judge was originally gonna let them all off with a slap on the wrist until I intervened.

When we went to our last hearing to provide evidence the boys had done their court-ordered **** and get the charges dismissed the other kid didn't show up. Neither did his parents. The judge issued a bench warrant for the parents. My kids were stunned. Lol That whole year was rough on us all but my kids are not frequent flyers in the criminal justice system. Seems they didn't really care for the thug life after all. Haha!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had teenage boys. 3 of them. Every one of them went thru their "I'm a badass" phase. Little shits shoplifted with a buddy of theirs who was a "pro". Mine got a year's probation and a bunch of community service for their trouble. The other kid's parents were pissed at me because their little darling got the same treatment and the judge was originally gonna let them all off with a slap on the wrist until I intervened.

When we went to our last hearing to provide evidence the boys had done their court-ordered **** and get the charges dismissed the other kid didn't show up. Neither did his parents. The judge issued a bench warrant for the parents. My kids were stunned. Lol That whole year was rough on us all but my kids are not frequent flyers in the criminal justice system. Seems they didn't really care for the thug life after all. Haha!

Being a good parent is ****ing hard. Good kids don't happen on accident.

I can't tell you how many times my son got punished that it also punished his mom and me as well, in one way or the other..

I'm sure you didn't want to spend all that time in court, or toting them back and forth from their community service, but you ****ing did it, because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard, but it is always the right thing to do.

Mine got in some trouble, but he's turned into a really good kid, with a good head on his shoulders, and he knows more about politics and the markets than I do, and I'm 30 something years older than he is. I'm not worried about leaving him behind, he's gonna be fine when I'm gone. That's about the best I could hope for.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being a good parent is ****ing hard. Good kids don't happen on accident.

I can't tell you how many times my son got punished that it also punished his mom and me as well, in one way or the other..

I'm sure you didn't want to spend all that time in court, or toting them back and forth from their community service, but you ****ing did it, because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard, but it is always the right thing to do.

Mine got in some trouble, but he's turned into a really good kid, with a good head on his shoulders, and he knows more about politics and the markets than I do, and I'm 30 something years older than he is. I'm not worried about leaving him behind, he's gonna be fine when I'm gone. That's about the best I could hope for.

Good for you.

Also know that sometimes, kids actually think and act for themselves and do stuff the parent neither supports or enables. Discipline, prayer, role models, safe healthy home, none of it matters sometimes.

When kids turn out good it's awesome that parents get a chance to slap themselves on the back, though. Hell, you oughta go buy yourself something nice as a reward.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“We know they’ll kill everyone. It doesn’t matter what color you are, what religion you are. If you’re a living, breathing human, you’re at risk for being brutalized and murdered by the police,” organizer Adriana Laws said.

Yes, I look for every excuse to kill someone. I'm behind on my monthly quota for SNM (Senseless & Needless Murders). I have no idea how GED meets his SNM quota being out in Seminole. I have a way larger area with way more potential targets.

In my 14 years of law enforcement I have killed exactly ZERO suspects.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“We know they’ll kill everyone. It doesn’t matter what color you are, what religion you are. If you’re a living, breathing human, you’re at risk for being brutalized and murdered by the police,” organizer Adriana Laws said.

Yes, I look for every excuse to kill someone. I'm behind on my monthly quota for SNM (Senseless & Needless Murders). I have no idea how GED meets his SNM quota being out in Seminole. I have a way larger area with way more potential targets.

How many dogs?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Exactly. I know probably more than a dozen officers. Met WAY many more than that. Not a single one of them has killed anyone. Or any dogs for that matter. I dunno where these people (people who talk like this) come up with this ****.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the news report when this happened. The family knew the kid had a gun (15 years old). They didn't know where or how he had gotten it but they were concerned he had it. Now, I'm not an advocate of confiscating firearms, but if I have a child that has been a trouble maker (criminal past?) and has graduated to carrying a firearm that I knew he couldn't legally purchase; I'm either taking it away from him or I'm calling the police and have them remove it. In my opinion the family is culpable in their own sons death for knowingly allowing him to keep the firearm.

It's always easy to blame someone else for your own mistakes or inactions and now they want to blame the police. I know we can't keep our children from doing stupid stuff but we shouldn't be an enabler through indecisions or inactions. I would hope if the kid would have been a suicide risk the parents would have acted with regards to the handgun?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. I know probably more than a dozen officers. Met WAY many more than that. Not a single one of them has killed anyone. Or any dogs for that matter. I dunno where these people (people who talk like this) come up with this ****.

LOL. When I had the dog target built for RNG one of my cop buddies heard me giving the COF - "you have to shoot 10 times, no matter if you hit the dog or not".

Buddy hung his head and had a funny look on his face...."I shot a dog last week" he says. (I think this was right after Scott Walton was on TV defending the Roger County deputies shooting a family pet, not killing it, and leaving it on the porch with a note)

I don't know where people get these crazy ideas, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom