OKC Red Dirt Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a cool match, wish I'd have shot it. Instead I just followed my wife around carrying her range bag.
She did well, placed second in the women's division just 15 or so seconds behind Jamie.
She actually placed first and had a really good total time. Jamie is competing as a Master, so Rebecca won the Amateur pistol and Jamie gets $100 for her win in Master. (10 masters needed to get a pistol).

You both need to go to Carrollton next weekend. 😉

I’m sorry I missed seeing both of you.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a cool match, wish I'd have shot it. Instead I just followed my wife around carrying her range bag.
She did well, placed second in the women's division just 15 or so seconds behind Jamie.
Were you dressed like you hosted a TV show named Expedition Unknown? Only husband I remember seeing that was carrying the wife's gear. For a second I was doubting that wasn't Josh Gates

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Were you dressed like you hosted a TV show named Expedition Unknown? Only husband I remember seeing that was carrying the wife's gear. For a second I was doubting that wasn't Josh Gates

:laugh6:
I don't know that show but that's funny.

She shot Glock the plates first then the Glock 'm, then the Five to Glock. That last one was her worst; she was fuming after that stage about dropping two shots.

I think I was in her head because I was hungry and they were selling burgers but we had no cash. Luckily we had some snacks to hold us over otherwise I would have had to leave to get us some lunch.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:laugh6:
I don't know that show but that's funny.

She shot Glock the plates first then the Glock 'm, then the Five to Glock. That last one was her worst; she was fuming after that stage about dropping two shots.

I think I was in her head because I was hungry and they were selling burgers but we had no cash. Luckily we had some snacks to hold us over otherwise I would have had to leave to get us some lunch.
a89d3f2907cf8ba1a26cabe0a6981766.jpg
spot3815.jpg

Yeah there definitely werent very many food options within 5 minutes but Skyler for sure grilled some great burgers

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought so! I was just hassling you about which bay! It was a great weekend!
I'd expect nothing less ;)

It was. We beat out some nasty weather by a day.

I've worked several different matches between Kansas and Oklahoma, but never a GSSF match. By far GSSF folks treated and respected the RO's (Shooters too) better than any league I've seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom