OKC Satanist Group's Split has Show in Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I googled and this is what I found, didn't know that.

LaVeyan Satanists do NOT worship Satan, or any deity, contrary to the popular belief that all satanists worship the devil. In essence, they worship their individual selfs. There are no "goat sacrificing" rituals or anything ridiculous of that nature attributed to Satanism. Satanism is, at its core, individualism purely and totally. It is about deviating from the conformities of humanity around you. It is finding your own way, and choosing your own way. Satanism is about exploring one's own personality and sexuality. You need not hate, nor love. You only do as YOU wish. This is the way of the LaVeyan Satanist.

:oops3: That sounds like lots of people I know ...

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Batman47
I googled and this is what I found, didn't know that.

LaVeyan Satanists do NOT worship Satan, or any deity, contrary to the popular belief that all satanists worship the devil. In essence, they worship their individual selfs. There are no "goat sacrificing" rituals or anything ridiculous of that nature attributed to Satanism. Satanism is, at its core, individualism purely and totally. It is about deviating from the conformities of humanity around you. It is finding your own way, and choosing your own way. Satanism is about exploring one's own personality and sexuality. You need not hate, nor love. You only do as YOU wish. This is the way of the LaVeyan Satanist.

Yeah, but how do you trust a satanist to tell or write the truth??

The greatest trick the devil ever did was convince the world he did not exist.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think sbeebe's was an exclamation of disbelieve about how stupid the quote was, then sarcasm that amounts to rolling one's eyes.

The other one seemed like an off color catholic joke reference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom