OKCGC IPSC match - 11/7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from my first ever shoot at the OKC Gun Club. I must say that was a whole lotta fun.

For those of you thinking about doing it, I can't emphasize enough how accommodating they are to newbies. They are patient and will do anything to make you feel welcome and to help you through the process. I learned a lot and am looking forward to doing it more.

Many thanks to Chris Andersen you helped me with some gear and lots of great instruction. The whole squad I shot with were great!

B

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from my first ever shoot at the OKC Gun Club. I must say that was a whole lotta fun.

For those of you thinking about doing it, I can't emphasize enough how accommodating they are to newbies. They are patient and will do anything to make you feel welcome and to help you through the process. I learned a lot and am looking forward to doing it more.

Many thanks to Chris Andersen you helped me with some gear and lots of great instruction. The whole squad I shot with were great!

B

Glad you had fun. Welcome to the sickness. Don't even think about trying 3 gun. It is even more fun and more addicting. Actually come try 3 gun tomorrow!

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you had fun. Welcome to the sickness. Don't even think about trying 3 gun. It is even more fun and more addicting. Actually come try 3 gun tomorrow!

I've only shot a shotgun once in my life and it was pitiful. Went pheasant hunting and missed everything. My buddy said - let's go shoot some clays. He shot off 25 clays and I winged one of them. :-) Sunday mornings are not good for me.. regular church job.

I hope to meet up with you soon Jesse. Thank you for your great help.

B

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only shot a shotgun once in my life and it was pitiful. Went pheasant hunting and missed everything. My buddy said - let's go shoot some clays. He shot off 25 clays and I winged one of them. :-) Sunday mornings are not good for me.. regular church job.

I hope to meet up with you soon Jesse. Thank you for your great help.

B

Don't be scared of the shotgun. Most everything we shoot is sitting still. So it's like shooting a pistol but you get the benefit of having a shot sized pattern. I expected the shotgun portion if 3 gun to be boring but it is actually my favorite thing to shoot.

SunDays are bad for a lot of people. Mr. Pinto is working on getting us a Saturdat to shoot on in 2010. So we will see you in January.

Latest posts

Top Bottom