Okla control hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
April 1st before you can apply. I think that's the day they'll announce no more bull elk hunts at the Wichita Mtns also.......on April 1st. 23 or 24 pref points here also.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
25 points here for the elk hunt.

Preference Points Account Details
Hunt Category Points
Antelope 14
Deer Hunts 4
Elk 25
Spring Turkey Hunts 2

I've been putting in since the day this elk hunt has been started in the 70's. I know folks that got drawn twice before it became a lifetime hunt.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Hunt Category Points
Antelope 14
Deer Hunts 4
Elk 25
Spring Turkey Hunts 2

I've been putting in since the day this elk hunt has been started in the 70's. I know folks that got drawn twice before it became a lifetime hunt.

Yeah same here, I know of three people from the same family that got drawn the same year.......when it was a hopper draw and names were posted at various odwc sites. It was easy to notice trends like that and think wth? Lol

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hunt Category Points
Antelope 14
Deer Hunts 4
Elk 25
Spring Turkey Hunts 2

Me three. I know people who have drawn in twice, and some who drew in the first year they applied. If I wasn't so bull-headed, I'd put in for a cow. But, I want a bull, dammitt! (no pun intended)

Latest posts

Top Bottom