Okla county sheriff race

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK2A has come out against Mike Christian for sheriff saying he's in the pocket of D. Boren. We all know about Whetsel and his "blood in the streets" rants from concealed carry passing in the 90's and again when open carry passed. So who do we vote for? Can I write in R.Lee Ermey on the ballot?
Here's the link to OK2A's video on Mike Christian. It's about 5 minutes long but I don't know how to imbed it.
http://ok2a-association.org/

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know much about whetsel, i just figure it is time to get some new people in office where we can

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know no one in uniform in Oklahoma County who supports Whetsel. He's a weasel. The only support I see is among the Reserves who get free cars from him or the ability to work security details for more money than a security guard who doesn't have the sheriff patch on their shoulder.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have been voting against whetsel every chance I get. I think he's a deep seated member of the good ol boys democrat club

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I could care less what the so called OK2A thinks. To me, looks like OK County could use a new Sheriff and DA with all of the stuff that's been going on up there.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I could care less what the so called OK2A thinks. To me, looks like OK County could use a new Sheriff and DA with all of the stuff that's been going on up there.

OK2A has some people that maybe took a ride or two on the conspiracy train but when it comes to how pols vote on 2nd amendment rights, they definitely have good info and a long memory for flip-flopping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom