Oklahoma ban on gay marriage ruled unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can't keep up with OSA troll accounts, but if this is not a troll post, you're a real winner, aren't ya?

At the very least your love for your daughter should outweigh your ****** "beliefs".

Funny thing is, I know three white girls that exclusively date black men. Two of them have/had the most racist dads I've ever met. You reap what you sow, pops. I always found it hilarious. Here's to hoping she gets pregnant. It's a Boy Swishers packed tight on me if she does. Cheers.

Let us know how that goes for them. To each their own, but I know many white women who came to regret that when the man runs off after the "conquest for slavery". Just my opinion but 0311 is entitled to his. Mine is not a strong but I 100% support his right to his opinion.

I would also be curious of
1, what those three white girls look like
2, if they stay black because they know many white men would not want them back.

its one thing to date people of different races, but I have never met a white woman who exclusively dates men with dark skin ( BLack is not the right word since blacks are very good people but a minority of the African American population) that really had any class. That is my opinion and others may differ.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Genuine question - if she got pregnant, how would that further change your opinion of her partner's race. I mean, I'd be disappointed if my daughter (I do have a daughter, for the record) has a child out of wedlock or at least outside of being "settled" (whatever that means), but the dude's race is near the last (if not THE last) think I would be worrying about. Particularly in the context of of my daughter's hypothetical poor choice of getting knocked up.

Or would you be at all surprised if he knocked her up and left.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a pretty broad definition of the world plural there; I'm not sure monogamous same sex marriage was prohibited within that statement. It's never been challenged in you context, because your context is entirely irrelevant to the meaning of the word plural.

Webster's Universal Dictionary and Thesaurus

plural adj more than one; consisting of or containing more than one kind or class.

That pretty much makes a same sex marriage a plural marriage. That's no different than polygamy which contains more than one of the same sex, other than polygamy also contains at least one of the sex opposite to the same sex persons in the marriage. Why else would the drafters of the Oklahoma Constitution include plural marriage in with polygamy if those drafters of the constitution didn't want same sex marriages? If you can have two of the same sex in a marriage, why not three or four or more?

How about just one person in a marriage? That's neither polygamy nor plural.

Eh?

Woody

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Why else would the drafters of the Oklahoma Constitution include plural marriage in with polygamy if those drafters of the constitution didn't want same sex marriages?"

Because polygamy was alternately referred to as plural marriage back when the state constitution was written (and still is).

Try Googling "Plural Marriage" and see what comes up.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woody for plural marriage you should look to the Oneida commune and etc.

Unless you're just doing this for amusement, in that case I don't want to stop you.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You, self identified christian, anti-gays that think homosexuals are responsible for society's ills might ought to look at this a different way.

Not to mention the fact that the Roman republic lasted for nearly 500 years and the Roman empire lasted nearly 500 years after that with a society based on depravity and human slaughter. Along with an abundance of christian prosecution. I don't think the short 200 year history of the United States will be threatened by homosexuals getting legally married. It has far greater danger of collapse due to spending wealth that the nation does not have and pursuing expeditionary wars abroad. At least that's what really brought the Roman civilization to an end. Just sayin'.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I say the battle lines have been drawn....pro gay marriage vs anti gay marriage. Black dogs vs white dogs. Flu shots vs no vaccine s. Pro gun vs anti gun. Christian vs muslim. Citizen vs immigtant. Right vs Left. Conservative vs Liberal.

Us vs Them.

Lets duke it out, Shoot it out or Love it out.

I think that will exactly be what happens the way the left is. The right really just wants to be left alone. The left are the ones that want to be agitators. There are plenty of liberal cesspools gay marriage will be tolerated in. Why did they have to pick on a decent Christian state?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Webster's Universal Dictionary and Thesaurus

plural adj
How about just one person in a marriage? That's neither polygamy nor plural.

Eh?

Woody

That's not a marriage. That's masturbation or celibacy.

I'm not sure you really believe what you say about the Labor party framers being so insightful that they deliberately banned gay marriage over 100 years ago.

You're being ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom