Oklahoma ban on gay marriage ruled unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can you talk to more people like you about telling the champions who support them to leave our guns alone? My biggest issue with gays is it seems they are supported by all the groups grabbing our guns.

How can you be gay and married to a woman or are you bisexual?

You like guns though so you are probably alright. I am sure if what you said is accurate it took courage on the forum.

Because I live in oklahoma there isnt many people like me. All my buddys are gun toting, hunting n fishing, ex military, farmer, leo types. Your gun rights are very safe with them. Ive slept with several of them. Im definitely not bisexual...only one sex im attracted to.

Ya know, the preacher never asked if i was gay, I assumed it was ok. The govt papers we filled out didnt ask our orientation. So again, i assumed it was ok.

It really isnt hard to admit your gay. In fact me n you prolly have alot of "gay stuff" in common. Im sure youve done alotta the same gay stuff ive done. The difference is im not afraid to admit it.

ive answered your questions. Now will you answer mine? What is gay in your eyes?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that will exactly be what happens the way the left is. The right really just wants to be left alone. The left are the ones that want to be agitators. There are plenty of liberal cesspools gay marriage will be tolerated in. Why did they have to pick on a decent Christian state?
O.K. I don't mean to be piling on,but this^ is pretty damn funny.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually when I want to be left alone, I go get legislation filed to deprive people of some common-law rights that they were born with.

If you have a problem with that, you's an antagonist. An agent provocateur. A scoundrel. GDit.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because I live in oklahoma there isnt many people like me. All my buddys are gun toting, hunting n fishing, ex military, farmer, leo types. Your gun rights are very safe with them. Ive slept with several of them. Im definitely not bisexual...only one sex im attracted to.

Ya know, the preacher never asked if i was gay, I assumed it was ok. The govt papers we filled out didnt ask our orientation. So again, i assumed it was ok.

It really isnt hard to admit your gay. In fact me n you prolly have alot of "gay stuff" in common. Im sure youve done alotta the same gay stuff ive done. The difference is im not afraid to admit it.

ive answered your questions. Now will you answer mine? What is gay in your eyes?

Well there is the slang like "that is so gay". I always took to mean out of the ordinary mainstream.

I would take gay as meaning preferring sexual relations with someone of the same sex and not having interest in the opposite sex.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Usually when I want to be left alone, I go get legislation filed to deprive people of some common-law rights that they were born with.

If you have a problem with that, you's an antagonist. An agent provocateur. A scoundrel. GDit.

The think is gays never had that right. You cant deny a right they never had. They are granted a new right by judicial activism. This is why I can respect when voters in a state approve it or when the legislature do it as they are supposed to represent the people.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just my opinion but 0311 is entitled to his. Mine is not a strong but I 100% support his right to his opinion.

What the hell does this even mean? This is some sort of weird catchphrase that belongs on this list.

"Right to an opinion" - why are we bringing this into the debate? I don't give a good ******* about his right to an opinion. I don't want to take his or yours or anyone elses away from them. I'm glad you have an opinion. I'm glad 0311 has an opinion. What do you want, a cookie? A cookie for your opinion? Are you proud you're exercising some sort of Opinion Right? Does it give you the same warm patriotic fuzzy you get when you buy a book of stamps or see a shiny fire truck? I also don't care about "my right to disagree" or my own "right to an opinion." Nobody gives a ****. We all have them. Why are we talking about it? Put his opinion, your opinion and even my own illustrious opinion in one hand and **** in the other and you'll have one empty hand and one hand full of **** Also, the hand full of **** - when flung upon a blank canvas - will actually have more intellectual value than anything either of you have typed in this thread.

Also "just my opinion" is another stupid buzzword for saying provocative things and being unwilling or unable to support them.

That's just my opinion. I'm entitled to it. I'm entitled to my opinion.

My uncle has the "right" to the skullet he wears on the back of his head to weirdly overcompensate for his male pattern baldness and his disappearing youth and vigor. If I see you both walking down the street and you laugh and point at his stupid head, I'm not going to walk up to you and explain how my uncle has the right to look like an ******* and wear his ******* hair around like that. I assume you already know that. I'll laugh with with you.

If for some reason I agree with my uncle in that his haircut is acceptable (I don't) I'd still not lecture you about his right to an *******'s haircut. It has nothing to do you your "right" to laugh at him. I'd assume you know all about your rights - that you had a civics book in school at some point even if you just rested your waterhead in a puddle of drool on it - and you're just one of many that thinks my uncle looks like an *******.

The problem with Americans is we all think our opinion is worth something. Like we should be proud of it. After all, we have a right to it, and that sounds important. Right? Right. Like that entitles us to certain conversation perks. There are no conversations - no debates - just cork boards on which to tack our opinion and wander off into the sunset with a smug sense of self-satisfaction while scratching our balls in a stained American flag t-shirt that reads JMO... on the back, feeling 1776 in 2525 world. You can all tattoo your opinions on your foreheads for all I care.

I came to make fun of douchebags and poke holes in the fundaments of 0311's religion of Anti-Mudshark-ism, not to pat your heads for your patriotic opinion exercising.

I would also be curious of
1, what those three white girls look like
2, if they stay black because they know many white men would not want them back.

its one thing to date people of different races, but I have never met a white woman who exclusively dates men with dark skin ( BLack is not the right word since blacks are very good people but a minority of the African American population) that really had any class. That is my opinion and others may differ.

I'm curious of a few things myself, Old Top. Let's talk about what you look like first, Slick, and what type of women want you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom