Oklahoma ban on gay marriage ruled unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you really are a wise dude. Thank you for blessing us with your wisdom once again!

No problem. If people can bless us with their wisdom of wanting to disown their daughter because "she's a mud-shark", I feel the wisdom bar was set pretty low in this thread.

What the hell do you want? An apology? Me to be upset that you guys don't like me? Alright. You stand on the side with people who conditionally love their family members based who they chose to date, and refer to them with racial slurs, and I'll stand here, making fun of you cretins. I know several parents who have lost 19-24 year old kids to cancer (one being my cousin) in the last few years and they would agree with me that anyone who loses sleep over the fact their kid is gay or dates outside their race can go f*ck a rotten pineapple.

Don't want me discussing your family issues on a public forum? I can respect that. Then stop posting your family issues on a public forum.

In the meantime, keep countering my posts with snarky comebacks. Keep pretending you know constitutional law because you read the Drudge Report.

Do you think you've made me feel bad about the tone of my posts in this thread? I'm sounding like an ******* because I intend to sound like an *******. The fact that's not clear to you is baffling. If I wanted the people I'm railing against to like me, I wouldn't be railing against them. Context clues, Sport.

People make the comparison that gay marriage will be as accepted as interracial marriage one day, but here we are with our own OSA members opposing interracial marriage. I have two (out) gays in my family, I have several gay friends, I have interracial marriages in my family, I have a "mudshark" friend as some here would call her with 3 kids that I can all but guarantee will amount to more than most posters here. I've dated outside my race. I'm growing more limited in my tolerance of assholes. Why people like you keep jumping into the conversation is beyond me. What's your issue with me? That I defended interracial dating, or that I post in this tone? Either way, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So in your eyes, being gay, is all about sex? 2 men screwing or 2 women screwing; thats gay in your eyes?

So lets dig a little deeper. In your eyes there are either men or women? What determines being a man or woman? Chromosomes, right? X's and Y's n stuff. Follow me? We'll come back to this in a few, if ya have time.

Ever got a BJ in the dark with your eyes closed? I bet most mouths feel about the same. Same with the anus. Male and female share the same anal structure. In the dark, eyes closed I doubt one wouldnt be much different than the other. Follow me? Now apply this same reasoning with being a hypocrit. If youve had anal sex or got a BJ, youve shared the same basic feeling of being with a guy. Same with giving a woman head...your feeling it just as a lesbian would if shes giving.

Not into the back door, but you make a great point I never really thought of. Like I say most of my issue is religious and I will admit that people might not be religious I just think our nation existed many, many, many years before "gay rights" were an issue. I don't think our country did that bad. Why make such an issue now? Like 0311 I try to understand things I don't agree with. I don't hate gay people. I pray for their souls. I support gay couples adopting children in states that allow it as its much better than children being murdered in an abortion mill and I support gay marriage in states that allow it.

Since I don't have experience I could not say how a dude's mouth feels, but yes to me gay means guys with guys or girls with girls and simply that.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So... natural rights should be suppressed or eliminated if they don't line up with certain religious beliefs.

I can think of another part of the world that agrees. We've been bombing the hell out of them.

You have to admit this being funny.

IN America muslims and gays often align on the same side ( liberals) yet muslims are VERY BRUTAL towards gays. I almost feel sorry for all the groups uniting with liberals if they ever win the battle and then turn on each other. I am sure there will be lots more muslims in the country in 50 years than gays.

So veggie

what are some of your ideas of natural rights out of curiosity.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im surprise so many of you are for this I guess. Props to those few who have stood up in this thread for they think is right.

My 2 cents is that as a Christian a sin is a sin. It doesn't matter if it is sex outside of marriage, lust, stealing or whatever. I don't look at gay people any different than I look at any other sinner, or how I look at my own sins. I do not hate them or dislike them any more than I hate a friend who lives with his girlfriend. Being considered a bigot by people just because you disagree with the sins someone commits is asinine.

As far as gay marriage is concerned, besides the fact that I think it is wrong, I understand how the government can rule the way it has. But I think it has opened the door for other perversions to have their definition of marriage sponsored by the government. What about polygamy? How can any of you who argue this is ok, not argue the same way with polygamy? Its very similar and eventually someone will challenge it in court. If the state can not ban gay marriage based on discrimination how can it ban polygamy? Also what about if someone wanted to marry their brother/sister? Still both consenting adults, which is the argument many make regarding gay marriage? These rulings open the door for both of these perversions. Eventually, someone will challenge these laws in court and use the recent rulings. I hope no ones story changes then.

As a country singer once said "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything"

I have long worried about how far this could be expanded when fooling with the definition of marriage.

I am not defending segregation in anyway, but I will use some examples from that time on how we can progress with "gay rights" and before I do lets not forget the same people that gave "gay rights" to us are the ones letting men use women's rest rooms because they "think they are a woman". Heck can you imagine taking your child to kindergarten and the first day a guy that looks like Lou Ferigno comes up wearing a dress and make up because they think they will be a woman instead of follow nature? If you don't mind that then you have my sympathy and respect for admitting it. I would not want to have that expectation with my child.

Ok desegregation

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks....the X and Y chromosome part is actually what influenced my entire world view. There are 3 very distinct sexes. One is not as common as the other 2 but theey arnt exactly rare either.

Commonly called bigender. If you believe in God then god doesnt make mistakes. These bigender people have same rights as any human. Natural rights, god given or plain old govt rights.

A man with 6 fingers has same rights as a man with tits or a woman with a wanker. People have a right to marry. No Church or God can stop a person from loving another of their choosing.

Right?

If you love who you love and you are ok with polygamy or someone marrying a sibling because "you love who you love" I will agree with you. And once again well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom