Oklahoma ban on gay marriage ruled unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to admit this being funny.

IN America muslims and gays often align on the same side ( liberals) yet muslims are VERY BRUTAL towards gays. I almost feel sorry for all the groups uniting with liberals if they ever win the battle and then turn on each other. I am sure there will be lots .

I feel sorry for them too. They are voting out of self-defense. Just like Hispanics. Catholic Hispanics should be in the bag for the GOP, but the GOP has gone off the rails and lost them.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Our system of government cant handle extreme polygamy. ...I could marry every single person in the US quit my job, get on food stamps and welfare and make all the rest pay for it. Imagine it....One could marry every single person on the planet...theyd all become citizens with absentee ballots. EBT cards and wic.

I would not be surprised if that were not the plan of Obama, Pelosi and Reid, they just have not had enough polygamist cut checks to democrats as gays do.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I feel sorry for them too. They are voting out of self-defense. Just like Hispanics. Catholic Hispanics should be in the bag for the GOP, but the GOP has gone off the rails and lost them.

Disturbingly, I agree with you. Bush was tight with Fox. Stop it.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ease up, RidgeHunter. President Obama said everything's going to be OK.

Think about this:
If Obama's mama hadn't been impregnated by a black feller, he might not have grown up to be president. Maybe she knew something back then the rest of the world didn't....

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is surprising how many theocrats we have running around considering we have spent more than a decade bombing the **** out of other theocrats half way around the world. There is no argument against equal rights for homosexuals/polygamists other than one on religious grounds and religious decrees have no place in the legal realm that our govt. operates in.

If the right could modernize their position on this one issue, they would have a much better chance of gaining momentum for the important issues that will actually bring this country down like fiscal and tax policy. IDK about you but the tax burden has a much, much greater impact on my personal life than any homosexuals getting hitched. If the Sally Kern's and James Lankford's of the world are allowed to speak for the Republican party, they will be scratching their head again this Nov. when they should have a landslide win in the bag.

Well they are just as stupid as the "amnesty or bust" bust and the "Obama is one of us" crowds that view it as one issue. On someone being gay I would think that having a home, job, and civil union is better than the country totally collapse and burn just so adam can marry steve.

Hell there are some so called conservatives who support gay marriage that I would vote for before a straight liberal

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No problem. If people can bless us with their wisdom of wanting to disown their daughter because "she's a mud-shark", I feel the wisdom bar was set pretty low in this thread.

What the hell do you want? An apology? Me to be upset that you guys don't like me? Alright. You stand on the side with people who conditionally love their family members based who they chose to date, and refer to them with racial slurs, and I'll stand here, making fun of you cretins. I know several parents who have lost 19-24 year old kids to cancer (one being my cousin) in the last few years and they would agree with me that anyone who loses sleep over the fact their kid is gay or dates outside their race can go f*ck a rotten pineapple.

Don't want me discussing your family issues on a public forum? I can respect that. Then stop posting your family issues on a public forum.

In the meantime, keep countering my posts with snarky comebacks. Keep pretending you know constitutional law because you read the Drudge Report.

Do you think you've made me feel bad about the tone of my posts in this thread? I'm sounding like an ******* because I intend to sound like an *******. The fact that's not clear to you is baffling. If I wanted the people I'm railing against to like me, I wouldn't be railing against them. Context clues, Sport.

People make the comparison that gay marriage will be as accepted as interracial marriage one day, but here we are with our own OSA members opposing interracial marriage. I have two (out) gays in my family, I have several gay friends, I have interracial marriages in my family, I have a "mudshark" friend as some here would call her with 3 kids that I can all but guarantee will amount to more than most posters here. I've dated outside my race. I'm growing more limited in my tolerance of assholes. Why people like you keep jumping into the conversation is beyond me. What's your issue with me? That I defended interracial dating, or that I post in this tone? Either way, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

Did you vote for Obama?

Do you believe people should be able to stay in the country if they break in instead of deported?

I too did not know the term mud shark. Disgrace to race or coal burner.

I personally would still love my child if they were gay or a coal burner. I may not support their decisions, but they are your child. My child would stand the most chance of being disowned for being a liberal as I view them as enemies of the state and I believe our founders would as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom