Oklahoma CHL Holders to bypass NICS Check - Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Checked in with Don Spencer this morning and asked for an update on the nearly two year old law that was passed in Oklahoma to allow OK CHL holders to bypass NICS checks when purchasing a firearm from an FFL.
Here is his response:

“I was informed by the OSBI they only need one signature for it to be completed. The problem and hold up is the ATF. They hate Oklahomans. It’s purely political and probably won’t change till there is an administration that will respect our rights.”

Unfortunately I am not surprised. For all you doubters out there, this is what happens when we don’t vote correctly. We end up with an Administration that loathes those that believe differently. Vote RED in 2022 and 2024.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Checked in with Don Spencer this morning and asked for an update on the nearly two year old law that was passed in Oklahoma to allow OK CHL holders to bypass NICS checks when purchasing a firearm from an FFL.
Here is his response:

“I was informed by the OSBI they only need one signature for it to be completed. The problem and hold up is the ATF. They hate Oklahomans. It’s purely political and probably won’t change till there is an administration that will respect our rights.”

Unfortunately I am not surprised. For all you doubters out there, this is what happens when we don’t vote correctly. We end up with an Administration that loathes those that believe differently. Vote RED in 2022 and 2024.
Who is the ones person hold up? Put him on blast.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to bypass NICS, since I get delayed at a certain OSA members place Every Single Time.

Yet, I got a gun out of pawn at bills sporting goods, and I went right through.

Latest posts

Top Bottom