Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either way you think the story goes it's a fantastic buck! It's possible it was taken illegally but remember we've only heard one side of the story. Not implying anything just that it's possible it was taken legally. Just too bad it's a sketchy story.
So you think it's possible the deer traveled 10 miles in 24 hours?

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could happen. Your the one that said it was shot in spencer and implied it was on your land. I'm just saying it's possible to have been taken legally. But nowadays we're guilty until proven innocent.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could happen. Your the one that said it was shot in spencer and implied it was on your land. I'm just saying it's possible to have been taken legally. But nowadays we're guilty until proven innocent.
I also said the guy was very shady and had been illegally hunting/living on my land until I kicked him off. Someone else posts pics of the deer 10 miles away on the same day or next that this guy says he shot it....Im calling BS on him, he's a poacher.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got friends who hunts southwest Kansas that have had big mature bucks on camera get killed during the rut SEVERAL miles from where they got pictures. I'm skeptical in this case that it happened, but I do believe it's POSSIBLE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom