Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the blind/house (he even had a stove pipe built in) he had built before I dozed it. The other pic is out my office window of te land he was hunting on. I'll never understand how the guy can have that much garbage laying around, make that much noise and shoot a deer like that. Meanwhile, I do everything "right" and nada.

upload pictures

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading the details of this buck, I'm more than a little surprised that the game wardens haven't got involved. A buck like this was/is bound to draw ALOT of attention (which it obviously already has).

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a strange one. The dudes not even happy looking. Plus, no shoulder mount??? What the heck?! I'd be grinnin ear to ear.

I used to work in Choctaw. There's a guy who farms exotic racked deer for high fence ranches in that area. Makes me wonder if one of his escaped. I've seen a couple of his stud deer and they are crazy looking. He's got the genetics of a big rack down to a fine art. Then when he told me how much those ranches pay for his deer I about passed out.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a strange one. The dudes not even happy looking. Plus, no shoulder mount??? What the heck?! I'd be grinnin ear to ear.

I used to work in Choctaw. There's a guy who farms exotic racked deer for high fence ranches in that area. Makes me wonder if one of his escaped. I've seen a couple of his stud deer and they are crazy looking. He's got the genetics of a big rack down to a fine art. Then when he told me how much those ranches pay for his deer I about passed out.

I was thinking the same thing about this buck looking like a pen raised deer, but the shape of the ends of the beams and the points are more typical of a big OK buck. In my opinion pen raised bucks just have an unnatural look.

Latest posts

Top Bottom