Oklahoma Execution Method?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best example I can give for this example is coming home early one day catching one's wife with another man and shooting him. Toss him a couple bucks on your way out and tell him to go buy a better piece somewhere else maybe, but don't shoot the poor guy.

Why blame the guy?

It's the woman who is married.

Throw the guy a couple bucks, tell him to get a better piece, then shoot the woman.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only do I think we should be executing people we should also be streamlining the process. This is of course in cases where there is no doubt that they are guilty. I also the support the execution of rapists, child rapists and the chronically violent.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
only one guy i know of whos had 3 last meals, and his case is pretty much the reason for this whole discussion right now.

richard glossip is innocent. the only evidence against him is the ever-changing word of the meth addict who actually committed the murder, and who was told by detectives, who had a reputation for extracting confessions from innocent people, that they knew richard orchestrated the murder.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you execute for these crimes then criminals would just kill the victims, they will have a better chance of not getting caught.

I think the pervs are into it for the control and torment that their victims will have to live with forever, not ending a life imo. They already know if they get caught what's in store for them while in the pen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clayton lockett, the guy that had the botched execution needed it to last a little longer. Happened in Kay county where I live and was well known among LEO for drug and other criminal activities.

In 1992, at the age of sixteen, Lockett pleaded guilty in Kay County to burglary and knowingly concealing stolen property. He received a seven-year prison sentence. Earlier that year, he pleaded no contest to two counts of intimidating state witnesses.

While imprisoned at age 16 at the Oklahoma State Penitentiary, a prison for adults, Lockett was gang raped by three adult male prisoners.[8][9]

In 1999, Lockett kidnapped, beat, and shot Stephanie Neiman, a nineteen-year-old high school graduate, friend of Lockett's other victims, and a witness to his crimes. He beat her and used duct tape to bind her hands and cover her mouth. Even after being kidnapped and driven to a dusty country road, Neiman did not back down when Lockett asked if she planned to contact police. After she stated she would go to the police, Lockett decided to bury her alive.[10] Lockett ordered an accomplice to bury her while she was still breathing. She died from two wounds from a shotgun fired by Lockett.[10] In 2000, he was convicted of murder, rape, forcible sodomy, kidnapping, assault and battery and sentenced to death. Previously Lockett was sentenced to four years in prison for a conviction in 1996 in Grady County for conspiracy to commit a felony.[1]

At his 1999 murder trial, DNA from the dead victim, fingerprints from the duct tape used to bind the victim, and eye-witness testimony led to his murder conviction.[1]

The girl that died was a daughter of some folks we know through friends. They have never recovered from the horror of the way her daughter was viciously murdered to this day.
He deserved the slow death he got, and sadly it didn't take longer.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about this douche? He got off easy and probably best for him. One father tried to get at him, in the court room. Put him in GP and he won't last 30 minutes.

Larry Nassar sentenced to up to 175 years in prison for decades of sexual abuse
Hog ring his +++++ for a starter before transfer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom