Oklahoma Execution Method?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
think maybe he was psychologically damaged by his own gang rape in a maximum security prison?

did he deserve that, too?

Yep.....it is called prison for a reason, even though some are like a Holiday Inn due to the bleeding hearts.

If one is legally convicted beyond ALL reasonable doubt, prison is one alternative. Most people do not choose to go to prison, but........

Oh, and who are we to say he didn't enjoy getting gang raped?

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about this one. You are sentenced to prison for something that you didn’t do. Witnesses, Police, and or Corrupt Prosecution. You get the full treatment in there, but you DON’T like it. You escape, or get out because an honest Prosecutor gets elected but only after five years of this. Do you think you just might get some revenge on those who lied or on society?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't trust the government to get my trash collection handled accurately. Why in the WORLD would I trust human lives to those systems?

It's not about whether the guilty deserve it or not. It's not about capital punishment being humane, just, or ethical. It's not about sympathizing with the plight of the guilty either. I don't cry any tears when those like Lockett or McVeigh are executed. That's a big "meh" to at the end of the day.

No, it's about the efficacy of the system. We bemoan the state government, the IRS, the EPA, the ATF, the county DAs prosecuting "stand your ground" cases, etc... all these bureaucratic nightmarish systems whose inefficiencies and inaccuracies makes all our lives hell at some point. But we champion the state of Oklahoma to get systematic justifiable homicide right? Because (and I quote) "one is legally convicted beyond ALL reasonable doubt," allegedly?

Give me a break...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sometimes I the hate liberals with their victim mentality.
And no matter the ancillary evidence to disprove all of the feel good bullshat, they still believe.
Edit: I hope those bleeding hearts put themselves into that dark hole that lockett put that girl into in the ground, and imagine the dirt being shoveled over their faces.
If they are ok with still justifying Locketts actions, you need some serious mental health adjustments.
We need to spend some time together discussing real life......

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't trust the government to get my trash collection handled accurately. Why in the WORLD would I trust human lives to those systems?

It's not about whether the guilty deserve it or not. It's not about capital punishment being humane, just, or ethical. It's not about sympathizing with the plight of the guilty either. I don't cry any tears when those like Lockett or McVeigh are executed. That's a big "meh" to at the end of the day.

No, it's about the efficacy of the system. We bemoan the state government, the IRS, the EPA, the ATF, the county DAs prosecuting "stand your ground" cases, etc... all these bureaucratic nightmarish systems whose inefficiencies and inaccuracies makes all our lives hell at some point. But we champion the state of Oklahoma to get systematic justifiable homicide right? Because (and I quote) "one is legally convicted beyond ALL reasonable doubt," allegedly?

Give me a break...
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.....I don't trust anybody elected to office as a judge, prosecutor or whatever. They pander to the voters and their base to get re-elected with a scorecard in their hand of wins. They could care less about guilt or innocence, only wins to get re-elected.
As far as the death penalty, I used to be in the hang em all and let God sort em out group, but I've evolved because of the advent of DNA and some private retired LEO/lawyer/cold case folks that look at judicial miscarriages and exonerate some on death row by proving prosecutorial malfeasance and outright hiding evidence to get the win.
If caught in the act with NO circumstantial evidence, I'd pull the trigger on them like Lockett and get a good night's sleep afterward, waking up in the morning knowing I'd done society a service over a cup of strong coffee.
As far as some poor kid got gang raped because he made wrong decisions in his life ending up in prison and that made it ok to shoot a girl twice with a shotgun and bury her alive because he was "traumatized" is the most stupid argument I've ever heard. He had the option to get mental health care for his issues, and chose to not do so and continue his life of crime and murder.
Enjoy your time in hell mutha faka!

Latest posts

Top Bottom